EFT Masters are highly talented, experienced certified practitioners. On this site they share information about creative, and often unique, applications of EFT. Increase your knowledge and skills using EFT with the many helpful articles, audio and video resources, and workshops all around the world. All the EFT Masters were certified by Gary Craig, founder of EFT, from 2005-2007, and now hold the EFT Honors Certification.
Refresh your browser to see new featured audio, video and hints
- Sophia Cayer is offering a free Teleclass on November 11 to Honor Veterans. Open to all CLICK HERE
- Our first EFT master to retire: Barbara Smith, New Zealand. She was instrumental in bringing EFT to New Zealand. She has left many qualified EFTers to carry on the work but she will be missed.
- Jan Luther was featured in a news article describing her business in the Charlotte Observer
- Business Abundance Now – a program from Carol Look
- ZAP Food Cravings program developed by Dr. Patricia Carrington
- Ann Adams, the Director of the past EFT Master program coauthored two books on EFT:EFT Level 1 (and Level 2) Comprehensive Training Resource.
- EFT and Beyond: Useful book with chapters written by the EFT Masters.
- The EFT package training program EFT4PowerPoint has been updated with new graphics and notes. Used by EFT trainers all over the world.
- Carol Look, EFT Master joined with Rick Wilkes to create theClearing Clutter with EFT
- Learn from the EFT Masters - 12 sessions DVD set
Kiss and Tap: Kiss someone you love on all the face points and say I love you. Great for kids! Great for lovers! Also, kiss yourself on the 5 finger points of both hands, the karate chop point on both sides, the gamut spot, and any other spots you can reach. J Do this very tenderly.
I truly enjoy and value your informative web site and newsletter. It always feels so supportive. Rather like you have all been there and done that. Keep up the good
work. Thanks so much for your support. – Alan
This is brilliant! The Keynotes of the approaches of individual Masters – some recalled, some submerged in memory, and some new – are deeply helpful “Workbook” stuff. – Bright Blessings, David
I find the information and tips in your regular newsletter very useful. Please keep them coming. – Best wishes, Anne ‘Light Touch Therapies’