EFT Foundational Library
This Library contains all 3 of these popular DVD sets:
- The EFT Course
- EFT Beyond the Basics
- From EFT to the Palace of Possibilities
Overview and Benefits of The EFT Foundational Library: Get started quickly. Just immerse yourself in the easy-to-read EFT Manual and watch the first two videos in The EFT Course DVD set and you will be off and running with EFT. These first two videos take you step by step through the whole procedure so you can easily memorize this one minute process for a lifetime of use. From there you can learn at your own pace via the thorough and entertaining videos in this Library.
In the EFT – Beyond the Basics DVD set you will soak up more refinements from Gary Craig and EFT experts from around the world. This includes several “tap along” sessions that you can use for your own issues as well as how to develop your own intuitive powers.
Finally, you will have at your disposal the inspirational From EFT to the Palace of Possibilities DVD set. It includes business uses of EFT, a unique approach to Relationships and a one-of-a-kind approach to installing positives.
Contents of the EFT Course DVD set
Overview and Benefits:
- 13 hours of video on DVD and 3 hours of audio on DVD. They are neatly compacted on 2 DVDs.
- This is the Foundation for EFT and should be studied by everyone.
- It contains The Basic Recipe, shortcuts and over 40 sessions on traumas, phobias, addictions, physical ailments and more.
- Easy to follow
- For professionals and lay people alike.
- Get results using EFT after the first DVD. The rest of the DVDs give you useful refinements.
- Instant replay any video segment for thorough learning.
- Includes far more examples than can be included in any live workshop.
- The EFT Basic Recipe- a complete step-by-step walk through of this classic process.
- Complete session with Dave and his fear of water. Shows the whole process in a fascinating case with many details completely displayed for you.
- Workshop Highlights – Gary Craig conducts an EFT workshop wherein EFT is applied to groups of people for fears and pain
- Case Histories – Shows EFT in action in abbreviated sessions for issues such as claustrophobia in a car, chocolate cravings, fear of rats, fingernail biting, golf score, fear of public speaking, shoulder pain, childhood rape and dyslexia.
- 6 Days at the VA – This popular 70 minute video shows the superb results possible with intense emotional issues such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). We successfully apply EFT to 6 hospitalized vets from the Vietnam war.
- Three hours of audio examples – These give you a solid feel for the wide variety of issues for which EFT is useful. Issues included are Traumatic memory, headache, insomnia, height phobia, neck and joint pains, love pain, irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, “burning eyes”, constipation, fear of flying, PTSD, vision, phobias, PMS, migraine headaches, hip pain, corn pain, back pain, anxiety, multiple sclerosis, fear of dentists, stress, golf score, chocolate cravings, knee pain, throat discomfort, allergic symptoms, swallowing food, hemolytic anemia, fatigue, itching eyes, anger, nightmares, breathing problem, depression, fear of public speaking, self image, childhood abuse, headaches, body shame, inadequacy feelings, claustrophobia and rape.
- Numerous full sessions on video so you can see every detail. Issues included are anger, betrayal, love Pain, Holocaust memories, fear of being hugged, tightness in the jaw, asthma, lower back pain, irregular heartbeat, neck pain, addictive cravings, depression, snake phobias.
- Other topics include EFT Shortcuts, Try EFT on Everything, Finding “Your Point” and Psychological Reversal.
Contents of the EFT Beyond the Basics DVD set
(formerly known as Steps Toward Becoming The Ultimate Therapist)
Overview and Benefits:
- The next step up from The EFT Course.
- 13 hours on DVD all neatly compacted on 2 DVDs for easy storage.
- Experts from around the world convene to learn more about EFT and teach you valuable insights in the process.
- You can freely borrow from many approaches, shortcuts and sophisticated uses of EFT.
- Filled with human drama, insights and humor to aid your learning process.
- Contains numerous full sessions so you can “tap along” to get benefits for yourself.
- Important intuitive uses of EFT are introduced (Doing EFT THROUGH you not BY you). This one concept alone will magnify your results with EFT.
- Blends together two live advanced EFT workshops so that the best of each workshop is included.
- Original cost of each workshop was $600 plus travel, hotel, etc. You get both for a fraction the cost and can explore it at home at your leisure.
- Gary Craig spent over $100,000 to develop what is being taught here. You receive all the benefits from this without having to make the investment
- Shows you how to do telephone work, diagnosis and much more.
- You can instant replay any video segment for thorough learning.
Contents: The comments below are from Gary Craig’s original description of this comprehensive DVD set.
- Interspersed among all the presentations listed below, I develop, describe and demonstrate an intuitive/intention based diagnostic technique that I use instead of Dr. Callahan’s Voice Technology. As you may be aware, Dr. Roger Callahan charges $100,000 to teach his secretive Voice Technology and I was his very first student in this technique. I found it useful but have abandoned it in favor of what you will learn, in great detail, in these videos. The technique is not only taught in detail but it is also demonstrated in 8 live sessions. You will watch the process in operation and it will be on video so you can “instant replay” and study it as much as you want. In 2 of these live sessions, the client and I turn our chairs back to back as I demonstrate the use of the technique as though it were being done over the telephone.
- Brian Foley discusses in great detail his comprehensive algorithm (similar to EFT but uses different points and methods–very enlightening)
- Hypnotherapist Marilyn Gordon discusses and demonstrates in a live session her use of EFT while the client is in trance. You will see her bring up essential issues rather quickly and then apply EFT for rapid relief.
- Alan Handelsman introduces his Resonance Tuning device which addresses energy blocks and often brings about relief from pain as well as substance and other sensitivities. In a live session he first demonstrates a unique (and gentle) form of muscle testing and then proceeds to use his Resonance Tuning device toeliminate a participant’s sensitivity to her cell phone. You will hear other seminar attendees favorably comment on their results with this unique device.
- Sandi Radomski augments the presentations of Tapas Fleming and Alan Handelsman by discussing her positive experiences in using EFT for substance sensitivities.
- Acupuncturist Michael Gandy provides fascinating new insights into the energy techniques. He introduces three new tapping points which, as a group, address all of the major meridians. These tapping points were used quite effectively throughout the seminar. Michael also is able to monitor what I am doing with a client and knows exactly when channels clear. He does this by placing electrodes on the client and himself and then muscle testing himself regarding the client’s various emotions, meridians, pains, etc. This process is uniquely Michael’s and isdemonstrated here on video for the first time ever. You will observe Michael doing this while I work with two different clients.
- Stanford scientist, Dr. William A. Tiller, spends nearly two hours weaving his scientific findings on intention and intuition into our healing procedures. He has performed thousands of controlled experiments on the validity of intention and its very real effect on our lives (and your practice). As examples of this you will hear him describe numerous succesful experiments regarding intention andyou will see actual photographs taken with the lens cap still on the camera. No fooling. This can only be done, of course, if something is at work besides normal physics. Our intention is far more pervasive and powerful than we think. It just needs to be cultivated. Both intention and intuition were centerpieces of our seminars and Dr. Tiller’s captivating talk provides an impressive foundation for many of my later sessions.
- As another example of the power of intention, Dr. Marla Brucker demonstrates the use of our intention as an aid to bending metal spoons and forks. You will watch her while she turns an ordinary fork into a deformed pretzel in seconds. Many of the seminar attendees were able to do similar metal bending on the first try.
- In addition to all of the above, you will watch a compelling session where I have the entire group work on their physical discomforts while imagining the tapping. The results were similar to that of physical tapping. This opens doors for new ways of delivering the EFT process.
- I also introduce the use of creative affirmations. These were well received and many participants noticed healing results at the moment they did the creative affirmations. Many, many examples are given. In fact, these intuitive affirmations occur throughout these videos. Just learning to do these is worth many times the price of these videos.
- Further, I have a session with the audience addressing breathing constrictions. This, as it turns out, provides an interesting and creative way to address a client’s emotional problem in a relatively painless manner. That’s because emotional issues often go hand-in-hand with breathing constrictions.
- There are numerous discussions involving our high caliber audiences. The insights and wisdom they provide are priceless. Our audience contained MD’s, PhD’s and accomplished healers of all types. They came from as far away as Australia, Switzerland, Spain, South Africa, UK, Canada, etc. They were eager to learn and share their knowledge. Their comments on these videos will become a vital and integral part of your learning experience.
- There is an in depth exploration of (1) one-on-one muscle testing, (2)surrogate muscle testing and (3) intuitive forms of delivering EFT. All of this is demonstrated frequently throughout these videos.
Contents of “From EFT to the Palace of Possibilities”
Overview and Benefits:
- This VERY popular DVD set contains 13 hours on DVD. It has been neatly compacted onto 2 DVDs.
- Learn from an innovative EFT workshop that augments the EFT Course.
- Explores vital business aspects of EFT that will accelerate your efforts at becoming a financially successful EFT practitioner.
- Brings EFT into the realm of Relationships so you can turn Relationships into Elationships (don’t miss this).
- Shows you how to install positives using EFT (unique)
- You get four distinct EFT workshops in one inspirational DVD set.
- Can re-watch and instant replay all you want … a lifetime reference.
- “It isn’t just something you watch. It isn’t just education. It’s an experience, complete with serious moments, hilarity and a loving tear or two. You’ll see.”
Contents: Here is a thumbnail sketch of what’s included (followed by a more detailed description of each section).
- The Palace of Possibilities
- Turning Relationships into Elationships
- Turning Dreams into Dollars
- The Foundational EFT Workshop (This provides a good look at the EFT basics and augments the original EFT Course)
The Palace of Possibilities
This fun filled, fast moving full day workshop is among my favorite presentations. It is always well received by audiences and, in this workshop, it was given two standing ovations. Its main purpose is to install positives so that our lives can unfold in line with our true potentials. This is much easier to do, of course, after we have used EFT to clean out the limitations within our existing mindsets. Here’s a partial list of what we cover …
- Your consistent thoughts become your reality. All personal growth reduces down to this sentence.
- Dreams don’t necessarily come true but they DO take you in directions.
- How I went from $18,000 per year to $400,000 per year simply by shifting my thoughts. How I also went from 190 lbs to 160 lbs. by using the same procedure.
- Erase and Replace: Erase your limiting thoughts with EFT and Replace them with empowering thoughts using “Watch your Words”, “Shift your Sources”, “Affirmations”, “TV Techniques” and “Daydreaming”.
- Understand how affirmations really work. It is not the stated affirmation that is at work. Rather, it is the tail-enders or yes-buts that show up at the end. These limiting tail-enders are EFT’able. Once they are neutralized, your stated affirmation will be more effective.
- Your habitual vocabulary has a subtle and powerful ability to condition your mental system. Which is a better statement, “I can’t” or “I don’t know how yet”? Shifting your vocabulary will shift your entire outlook.
- The advertising industry spends $billions to put their writing on our mental walls and they do so for one reason ….it works. Why not use this obviously powerful tool for personal gain by advertising to yourself? Why not make up a personally empowering jingle using your favorite music?
- The way to do anything you want to do already exists – you need only tune into it.You have a built in Antenna that is always working to find what is important to you while filtering out the rest. Program it to find that new career, relationship, idea, etc. and you will be amazed at what shows up.
- You get what you focus on. Pessimists see what is wrong in the world. Optimists see opportunity. Yet, it’s the same world. What do you see? Whatever it is, it’s a reflection of your consistent thoughts .
Turning Relationships into Elationships
This half day workshop takes relationships to new levels by providing the missing piece (i.e. EFT). Typically, couples go into counseling to express their grievances and strive for some form of mutual understanding. From there they attempt to compromise. THIS RARELY WORKS, of course, because the true causes of the problems are not resolved.They are merely discussed. As a result, the compromises meet the same fate as New Year’s Resolutions.
This need not be!
With EFT we can efficiently collapse the root causes of the irritations, aggravations and other turn offs that erode relationships. Whatever you or your partner do that unknowingly become turn-offs to the other can be EFT’d into obscurity. This cleans the slate so that turn-ons can replace turn-offs. The end result is an easier trip down Elationship Lane.
This workshop explores how to get at the root causes so that EFT can be effectively applied. Along the way, we visit topics such as love, commitment, sex and the hardly-ever-discussed role of self interest. This self interest topic is often swept under the rug because it is not very romantic AND there is an aversion to even admitting it is there. But until we recognize that self interest is a material player in our love relationships, true honesty will remain on the shelf.
Turning Dreams into Dollars
This half day workshop develops common sense procedures for promoting your business. While there is a focus on the Therapeutic Practice, the principles are universal and apply to every business.
In part, this workshop echoes my series on the EFT web site entitled, Building a Thriving Practice. In essence, we breathe life into that series by bringing it off the page and into the seminar room for live discussion with real people and their real questions. Not all of the topics covered, however, are in that series. There is some additional material as well. Here is a rundown of some of the topics covered.
- Why “Asking The Market Place” is one of the most fundamental (and often overlooked) techniques for promoting your business. The market place will always tell you how you are doing and will do so in an honest, reliable and forthright manner.
- Why the headline is the most important part of your ad and examples for creating good ones.
- Why effective ads don’t need to be glitzy. In fact, they should be down-to-earth love letters.
- How to make your ads more believable (very important).
- What essentials you need for a thriving business.
- How to make an offer the client can’t refuse.
- Why newsletters (especially those of the email type) are essential in promoting yourself as an AUTHORity.
- Why specialization is so important and how EFT allows you to specialize in many things.
- How charging by the result instead of by the hour can dramatically improve your income AND establish greater rapport with your clientele.
- How EFT has used these common sense principles to grow so rapidly without any paid advertising (at least as of the date of this workshop).
The Foundational EFT Workshop
This full day presentation is designed to equip you with a complete working knowledge of EFT. While the first video covers some standard ground already covered in The EFT Course, the remaining videos generate new slants on EFT not covered previously. The morning session covers the history, theory and background of EFT as well as a thorough walkthrough of the foundational tapping procedure known as The Basic Recipe. While this provides a reasonable grounding in the basics of EFT, it is not a substitute for the more detailed EFT Course. Its main value to EFT students is the different perspective from which it describes the basics. It augments the EFT Course but is not designed to replace it.
While the morning session is lively and worthy of several watchings, the real fun begins in the afternoon. There we tap as a group so that everyone in the audience can apply EFT to themselves for such issues as …
- Physical discomforts
- Breathing constrictions
- Chocolate cravings
You, of course, are encouraged to tap right along with the audience, thereby gaining familiarity with the process (not to mention relief for your own issues). By the time you have tapped numerous rounds of The Basic Recipe for these issues, you will have the process memorized and can apply it to the next person you see. There is, of course, an artistry involved if you want to take your skills to new levels, but that is covered in our other video sets. Here, you get the basics and then some.
When I say “and then some” I mean some of the artistry and other bonuses that are contained within this workshop. For example ….
- Special attention is given to Lori who, despite several corrective surgeries on her broken nose, still could not breathe very well through one of her nostrils. This problem had gone on for 7 years and, after tapping three rounds of EFT on it, she achieved no relief whatsoever. It went from a 7 to a 7 to a 7. I then zeroed in on any emotional issues that may be contributing to the problem and, after EFT’ing them, her breathing began to clear up. Her eyesight also improved dramatically, even though she wasn’t tapping for it.
By the time the seminar was over her breathing was much freer and, several weeks later, I phoned her to learn that the problem had gone away completely. A recording of that phone conversation is included as part of the videos. This is a must see episode because it illustrates the “art of delivery” so well.
- Special attention is also given to Nate whose phobic response to heights turned out to be a cover for a deeper issue – a parachute jump from a military helicopter. Nate responds well to it and reports the next morning thathis blood pressure dropped dramatically without taking his normal blood pressure medication. It is part of the art of these procedures to recognize when one issue is a cover for another. This example should help point you in this advanced direction.
- Several individual issues and questions are handled during the breaks. People came up to me with a variety of useful questions and issues, including sports performance, concerns about personal attractiveness, pains all over the body and more. Fortunately, the cameras captured the discussions and customized tapping sessions so that you can study them.
- The trauma segment contains a complete portrayal of the Tearless Trauma Technique. For some, this one piece more than pays for the entire video set. You will see an entire audience (about 80 people) pick out a private traumatic memory and tap several rounds without ever needing to “get into” it. It is very easily done with no tears and minimal, if any, intensity. Yet the vast majority of the audience gets major relief without ever disclosing their issue to anyone. This technique has enormous uses for both group and one-on-one consultations. If we can get this kind of result with little or no customization, how much better might it be when done on a one-on-one basis?