Matrix ReImprinting Convention 2015
MATRIX REIMPRINTING CONVENTION 2015
Make a date now for the forthcoming second international Matrix Reimprinting Convention 2015.
Set in Birmingham, the UK’s second city, this unique and not-to-be-missed happening is aimed at everyone interested in healing and energy work and keen to hear some of the top speakers in the world discuss their perspective on new work being done in the field.
Scheduled to commence on Friday, 25th September at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel, Matrix Reimprinting Convention 2015 presents a galaxy of star speakers from the energy healing world:
– The first day of the Convention features Dr Bruce Lipton, internationally recognised leader in bridging science and spirit, stem cell biologist, bestselling author of The Biology of Belief and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award.
– Day two of the Convention kicks off with author and creator of Matrix Reimprinting, Karl Dawson, who was originally inspired to learn EFT for his own physical and emotional health. Followed by –
– Dr Robert Holden, Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence, and his innovative work has been featured on Oprah, Good Morning America, and in two major BBC television documentaries.
– adding his own unique insights is perennial favourite and Hay House author Dr David Hamilton, who has become one of the most sought after speakers in the world since his ground breaking book It’s the Thought That Counts. Dr David Hamilton will share how the mind impacts the body, from the placebo effect, to meditation, to the impact of attitude on the heart, to how imagination physically shapes brain structure.
– Kyle Gray, angel expert with a difference, likes to bring a laidback approach to spirit and will have you hanging out with your Guardian Angels in no time.
– Holding the whole event together over the weekend is Becky Walsh. Smart, funny and insightful. Becky changes perspectives and is passionate about being a catalyst for people longing to live an inspired, fearless life.
The event takes place from Friday, 25th – 26th September at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, which is beside the main NEC exhibition centre and close to rail and road transport links both to central Birmingham and London, as well as international air links.
In addition, delegates are welcome to attend the introductory session to EFT and Matrix Reimprinting on Thursday evening, 24th September with Karl Dawson and grab some extra time to relax, pre-register and meet other attendees.
To find out more about the second international Matrix Reimprinting Convention, visit