- This event has passed.
Group Supervision Day with The EFT Centre
November 8, 2017£100
Our supervision days are open to everyone from Level 2. We believe supervision to be a highly important factor in being an effective therapist, and welcome the new AAMET guidelines which stress the importance of supervision and CPD for practitioners from Level 2 on.
We offer regular group supervision days at our north London venue and welcome all Level 2 and 3 EFT Practitioners whether or not you have trained with us. These group sessions are affordable, fun, inspiring and educational. We love the energy of passionate people coming together to share and learn and always take lots from each session ourselves.
During these days we will:
- Share our own latest insights, news and developments with you.
- Teach a specific topic eg addictions, physical disease, group work.
- Brainstorm difficult client issues.
- Work on client or personal issues through role playing.
- Meet fellow therapists and join the growing EFT Centre community.
One of our supervision days will give you 6 hours EFT Centre Supervision Credit (see below for the latest AAMET requirements for Supervision and Continuing Professional Development). We also offer individual one hour supervision sessions for £100 per session