- This event has passed.
Transforming the Effects of Trauma with EFT
November 3, 2017 @ 10:00 am - November 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm£275.00
Over two days we will be teaching and demonstrating IET and Heart-based EFT for the treatment of trauma, including sexual abuse. We will be sharing their in-depth EFT knowledge as well as their innovations and latest developments. We are the creators of IET, an integrated energy focused therapy which skilfully blends the best of EFT, NLP and Cognitive Psychotherapy to go faster and deeper, more gently.
This workshop includes:
- Understanding Trauma
- How to work with trauma safely
- Sexual Trauma
- Trauma and Addictions
- Empowering yourself to work with Trauma
- Who is the Healer – what is healing?
- Unresolved generational trauma
- Trauma and the Bigger Picture
Who would benefit from this workshop?
- Anyone interested in EFT and Energy Psychology for themselves
- Practitioners of all levels
- Anyone interested in ‘collaborative’ change-work
- Anyone interested in integrative health and preventative healthcare
- Psychotherapists, counsellors, doctors, nurses, teachers, carers +
What will you gain?
- New approaches to trauma treatment
- Specific tools and techniques to take away
- Watch/participate in live demos
- Take your self-work to a deeper level
- Increased confidence to deal with tougher cases
- More able to handle the unexpected
- Form professional bonds and networking
Cost: £275 Early Bird Offer of £200 available until 3rd October