The EFT Master program for EFT practitioners ran from November 2005 to October 2007 when Gary stopped the program for administrative programs. While the program for creating new EFT Masters no longer exists the EFT Practitioners who were certified as EFT Masters have chosen to stay together and continue offering quality EFT training to further the spread of quality EFT practices. (Note: Each EFT Master is also a certified EFT practitioner through Gary’s new certification program and can use the certification: EFTCert-Honors.) This evolution on the leading edge of EFT began as a new and exciting era for the EFT Masters.This dedicated group of EFT Master practitioners will continue to offer quality in-person training conferences in the United States and internationally. We look forward to seeing you at upcoming events.
So what IS an EFT Master anyway?
Ever wonder what it took to be certified as an EFT Master?
While each EFT Master is a unique EFT practitioner bringing a variety of backgrounds and focus to their practice what they have in common is a true passion for EFT and the experience of going through the rather challenging process of having passed the EFT Master exam.
To qualify for the program each EFT Master was expected to:
- Have used EFT as a practitioner with over 300 clients
- Be a FULL time EFT practitioner for over 3 years with EFT as their primary modality
- Studied thoroughly, not just watched, ALL the EFT DVDs
- Attended EFT Trainings and received some level of consultation
- Conducted EFT Trainings for others
- Made a contribution to help the worldwide spread of EFT
- Submit a video of a session AND an in depth complex issue case study
- Show in their marketing materials that EFT was identified as their primary modality
- Submit three letters of reference
AND by no means least:
- They have done their own work! While we all have our ‘stuff’ and we never get totally ‘done’ the EFT practitioner who was accepted as a Master was expected to have applied EFT effectively and successfully to their own major issues and to have high levels of maturity, professionalism and enthusiasm. Each EFT Practitioner who made it through the complex process continues to have an insatiable drive to learn more about how EFT can contribute.
The next step was to come together to demonstrate their skills with EFT in front of each other, Gary Craig and Ann Adams, Director of the EFT Masters Program and 20 or more spectators to the process.
The last step was to complete a narrative form exam asking questions about the use of EFT with various issues and the use of the nuances of EFT. The exam was lengthy and took many hours to complete. After passing all these steps they were entitled to call themselves: EFT Master
Around the world there are 29 EFT Masters representing eight countries:
Pat Carrington, Ph. D.
Sophia Cayer www.sophiacayer.com
Rue Hass www.IntuitiveMentoring.com
Lindsay Kenny www.LKCoaching.com
Carol Look www.attractingabundance.com
Jan Luther www.JanLuther.com
Loretta Sparks www.energypsychotherapy.com
Mary Stafford www.mindbodytherapy.com
Sue Beer www.theeftcentre.com
Judy Byrne www.judybyrne.co.uk
Jacqui Crooks www.beacontraining.co.uk
Karl Dawson www.eftuk.com
Tania A Prince www.eft-courses.co.uk
Emma Roberts www.theeftcentre.com
David Rourke www.davidrourke.ca
Barbara Smith – Retired
Maya deVries www.emofree.de
Inci Erkin, M.D.